
I hate touting materialistic things. I don't aim to keep up with the Joneses -- I have too many personal flaws to deal with to worry about the wonderful things others' amass. However, I am about to brag about our pool. If you live in Vegas, you MUST have a pool. I've issued this decree simply because I couldn't imagine a summer without it. After a long, hot day, the kids and I take our dips after dinner (that way, I don't need to apply sunblock since the house is shading the pool by then). I heat the hot tub to a mere 98 degrees, and I relax while watching the kids swim in the big pool. It's perfect! The kids get exhausted, I get rested, and we're all content (until I break the news to Jayce that we have to get out).
If you don't have a pool, by all means, come on over! I'm inviting all my friends. Share in the joy!!!!
10 comments:
A pool is, indeed a must. And if you don't have one (or have a backyard the size of a broom closet, like me) you had better know someone who does!
Seriously... now I need to bring the kids for a visit. :)
Ture, but some how I don't have one! Thanks for the invite! I'm sure we'll be calling to cool off soon...
Oh....I'm so jealous!! I would love to have a pool - but living in Utah doesn't really warrant a pool in the back yard! Maybe we'll plan a trip to Vegas!
Thanks! We'll be right over...it seriously sounds like so much fun to just walk out the back door and jump into the pool. :)
We do need to plan another trip to Vegas to see you guys! Justin was just a baby when we stayed at your condo. Has it been that long?
That sounds like the perfect way to end an evening!
Wow, that looks so fun. Swimming is even better when pregnant, because it makes you feel so _light_---don't you think? :)
I hope you are getting more sleep these days. I think, seriously, that lack of sleep is one of the worst things to endure. It's SO hard. I wish I had some advice for you, but unfortunately I don't---but I will pray for you, and for your little Alyssa to STAY IN BED! :)
I'm so coming!
There's nothing better then a good swim. I too love how swimming just wears my kids out.
Maybe you could start charging your friends to use the pool. That way, you will build a stronger bond of friendship while you makes loads of cash. Genius.
Post a Comment